Maine's Largest Airport
For Maine’s largest airport, the Portland International Jetport is surprisingly compact and close to town: it occupies less than 1000 acres, and is just five miles from the heart of downtown Portland. A comfortable scale, unmatched convenience, and the addition of 3 new airlines since 2005 have made PWM the fastest-growing airport in New England over the past 3 years.
Learn more at the links below:
- Airport statistics— View passenger, cargo and flight numbers for the past several years.
- Aviation data— AirNav provides free detailed aeronautical information about the Jetport
- Employment— See what jobs are available with the airlines, car rental companies and security.
- Frequently Asked Questions—Can I escort my elderly parents to the gate? How early should you be at the airport? Find the answers here.
- History—From aerial dogfights to Northeast’s “yellowbirds,” read about how we began.
- Master Plan— This outlines a number of the improvements underway today.
- News—Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest information about the Jetport.
- Noise Study—Noise will always be a part of an airport. Learn how we’re working to make things better.
- DBE Program/Goal Approval— Letter from The U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
- Portland International Jetport FAA FY 2010 DBE Program
Frequently Called Airport Numbers:
|24-Hr Automated Line||207-774-7301|
|Lost & Found||207-874-8878|
|Linda Bean Lobster Cafe||207-774-6372|
|Paradies Gift Shop||207-772-1823|
|Convention & Visitors||207-772-4994|
Need driving directions to Portland International Jetport? Simply enter in your starting point below and directions will be provided by MapQuest.