Maine's Largest Airport
Portland International Jetport is the Airport of Choice for Maine. In 2014 the Jetport served over 1.6 million passengers. All three major airline alliances provide one-stop access to thousands of destinations around the world.
The Portland International Jetport commits to be a premier New England airport. We will provide a convenient, safe, and environmentally-conscious gateway that exceeds our travelers' expectations while reflecting the essence of the Maine experience.
Be the Airport of Choice for Maine!
Safety, Service, Teamwork, and Trust
Learn more at the links below:
- Airport statistics— View passenger, cargo and flight numbers for the past several years.
- Aviation data— AirNav provides free detailed aeronautical information about the Jetport
- Employment— See what jobs are available with the airlines, car rental companies and security.
- Frequently Asked Questions—Can I escort my elderly parents to the gate? How early should you be at the airport? Find the answers here.
- History—From aerial dogfights to Northeast’s “yellowbirds,” read about how we began.
- Master Plan— This outlines a number of the improvements underway today.
- News—Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest information about the Jetport.
- Noise Study—Noise will always be a part of an airport. Learn how we’re working to make things better.
- DBE Program/Goal Approval— Letter from The U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
- Portland International Jetport FAA FY 2010 DBE Program
Frequently Called Airport Numbers:
|24-Hr Automated Line||207-774-7301|
|Lost & Found||207-774-7301 x 4|
|Linda Bean Lobster Cafe||207-774-6372|
|Paradies Gift Shop||207-772-1823|
|Convention & Visitors||207-772-4994|
Need driving directions to Portland International Jetport? Simply enter in your starting point below and directions will be provided by MapQuest.